The 6th installment of the Fast & Furious franchise is finally here! I don’t care what anyone says about it, and I know the acting isn’t that great, but I love fast cars and that’s enough to get me to this movie.
A few years back we traveled to L.A. and Universal Studios Fast & Furious ride was at the top of my list, sadly as a compromise I also had to tag along on the guided tour through Wisteria Lane, but such is life.
I don’t want to give away any spoilers for those who have yet to watch this movie. Still we all know it’s rather predictable and sprinkled with insanely fast cars, Vin Diesel’s & The Rock’s one liners, lots of fighting and a few too many traffic violations.
As cool as all those special effects may be, what I like most about all these movies is the emphasis it places on some of the most important things in life;
Family, friendship, loyalty, love and trust. At the end of the day if you have all of these in your life, then be thankful because you are truly blessed.
- Families like cars come in different models and sizes, some features are standard issued and others you chose and add along the way.
- You don’t have to be blood related to be family.
- Love wholeheartedly, and don’t let past heartaches and breaks keep you from loving again.
- Just because some people cheat, lie and stomp on your trust doesn’t mean others don’t deserve your loyalty and trust.
- It takes a long time to earn someone’s trust and a second to lose it all, so if you ever consider crossing that line then tread wisely and ask yourself if what’s tempting you is really worth the gamble.